Registration will open March 1st. Electronic copies will not be accepted.
Rules and Regulations
- Entry Fee: $50
- Checks will not be deposited until approved assessment ride and/or acceptance into High Hope races
- No refunds will be provided
- Entry applications accepted on first come, first serve basis. A waiting list will be created for those who are waiting to be accepted/ride in the assessment ride.
- Each race limited to 10 riders
- Start of Race is a line up
- All riders must wear ASTM/SEI helmet and safety vest
- Racing over girth required for all mounts
- Purse: $250 to the winners of each race, Julep Cup to winner, ribbons through 8th place
- All riders must have either successfully raced (on the same mount) in the side saddle race at Cheshire and/or Loudoun, OR they must be approved by the High Hope Racing Director and stewards.
- Assessment Ride: May 6th at 11:00 at Masterson Station Equestrian Center in Lexington, KY
- The 2017 races will also be a qualifying race for the Diana's of the Chase Steeplechase which will be held on Sunday 10th December at Ingarsby Old Hall, by kind permission of Mr. and Mrs. Brian Henton.
Mrs. Theodora A. Randolph Memorial Flat Race
Mrs. Theodora A. Randolph Memorial Over Fences Race
3 coops, 3' timber jumps (run twice)
ALL SIDE SADDLE AND PONY RACES WILL BE RUN AFTER NSA RACES ARE COMPLETE
4:30 Side Saddle over fences
5:00 Pony races over fences
5:30 Side Saddle flat
5:45 Pony races flat
*Schedule subject to change
- All riders and mounts must be at the KHP by 11am on May 21st
- Local riders must trailer in (local trailer parking will be in track infield)
- Out of town riders may reserve a stall – space is limited, call ahead for reservations. Annie Hickey, 859-967-9444
Information on schedule, parking, stall assignments, etc. will be issued in May.
**ALL HORSES MUST HAVE CURRENT COGGINS AND HEALTH CERTIFICATION TO ENTER THE KENTUCKY HORSE PARK**
Side Saddle Registration Form